Thursday, July 12, 2012

Camping fun 2012

We got to go camping this year with the Chappell family on our annual "Chappell Mountain Adventure."  
We camped at Koosharem Guard Station this year.  It was a pretty sweet deal if you didn't mind that there wasn't a lot of flat ground to camp on. Which I didn't cause I slept in the warm cabin! 
 The kids love this camping trip, I think it counts as high up on their favorite list as the reunion in September.  
But since we will be missing the next 4 reunions (sad), we will be sure to make the camping trip each year.
I am so glad that I got to spend time with my sisters and parents for these three days, some of them i won't see until next year, which is very hard to type out!  I love them all so much, and even though we are our own individuals we are very proud of our family and I enjoy spending time with all of them!
A new addition to this camping trip besides the trek through the woods, was swimming in the reservoir. I would love for this to be a new tradition!  All of the kids, and a few brave adults stripped to their unders and splashed around in the water.  It was a blast, something that will always be a great memory.



For shirts this year Emiko made each of  us a shirt with our place in the family.  It was so much fun to realize who came after who, and the great memories that it reminded me of.  We took many family pictures in them and they turned out great.  (Great Job Ashton!)
This post might be picture overload but we had a great time and they all deserve to be admired and giggled at.





 This is what I get when I ask him to smile for the camera!  My mistake!!








Love you all!
Can't wait for next year
Mom, I promise I will send you a disc. 
If anyone wants their own disc let me know.
And Mom I will try to blog more often!

No comments: