Thursday, October 1, 2009
its about time!
It has been a while since I last blogged. I apologize. I realized just yesterday that it was the 2ND, yes 2ND time since I had Vinnie that I actually did my hair and put on makeup! Before I had him, I was so not going to be one of those moms whose life is put on the shelf for months and months.... HELLO! Obviously Mari has a bad long term memory, because I was even saying this after doing this 2 times before!
It didn't work. The days that I do get somewhat ready, (out of the stinky clothes that he spits up on) he is ornery and cries all day. I am lucky that I don't look hideous when I take the kids to school! I don't understand the theory behind this but I hope it gets better soon. I am going stir crazy but it takes so much effort to get us all out somewhere, even to the store. Oh the memories of just getting into the car and being somewhere, without having to plan in advance!!
Vince is doing great, he is 9 lbs now at 3 weeks, and he LOVES to eat... and if he doesn't eat he is very vocal. He got kicked out of our room last night and into Cole's because Vin yells alot in his sleep and I really need some! (sleep)
Cole and Bells are great older siblings, they help so much with him and take good care around him. Bells is starting to realize that when I am feeding brother, she can have free reign of the house. She has created art work on the wall, painted the front stairs, "borrows" my camera, and creates messes everywhere.
Because of this I have put her in preschool 3 days a week! Just kidding! I do love my little beast, alot, and she does get away with lots of things. But she is in preschool one more day now than she used to be. Her teacher told me that she needed the extra day, and bumped up an age group. I thought long and hard and am still not sure how I feel about it but we will see. ( I think it was because she is so hard to handle that they wanted to take charge of the situation, and push her instead of her running the show.
Cole has been amazing! He has done so much to help with Vince and Bella and me. He loves 1st grade and can't wait to go everyday. I love that he tells me about everything and I will be so sad when he stops. He is excited to have Vince in his room, I hope he still feels that way when he is sick of the crying all night long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Where's the pictures??? I need pictures!!!!
Post a Comment