i have finally put pictures of Vince on my computer. So here is a months worth of one cute kid!

The day we brought the little man home.

One week old

Tricky camera! If only he would hold still!!!

two weeks old. Couldn't resist the pose. He hates being on his stomach!

Another one of him two weeks old. Cool hat huh!

three weeks old. He is a little pudgy here.

I was playing with the camera again.

Cole picked these shoes for him. I don't think that they fit anymore!

Here he is at 4 weeks old. So chubby! We measured him on our scale and it says he is about 12 lbs now! He loves his food!
4 comments:
Oh my goodness he is so cute I cant wait to hold the little (chunky :) )guy
I can't believe time has gone by so fast. "Vinny" has changedso much. Congrats!!
Awe! Look at my baby!! He is just so dang cute!! He gets his good looks from his fav aunt Tacey :) Love you Mari and family!!!
He's adorable, Mari. I love those shoes; Cole did a great job picking those out. They are super hip and I wouldn't mind a pair of my own! Glad things are going well and that he's getting cute-chunky; makes him more loveable!
Post a Comment