Ever since Cole was born I feel like I have been playing catch-up on well everything. I would not get out of bed until I was forced to. It wasn't so bad with Cole because I could manage to keep things caught up as well as I needed to and still have time for myself.
Then came ABIGAIL. She is a tornado. She demands all of my attention or if she is off somewhere else you never know what it is going to look like. I start a nice hot relaxing bath at night for myself, after hiding from her so she forgets to look for me, and I turn around and she is right there completely naked and says oh so sweetly, "Me take a bath with Mommy?" So EVERYTIME she sits in the bath with me. I have thought about taking a bath after she goes to bed at night but I cannot stand to go to bed all hot from a bath.
So this is what I did....
I got up earlier than them. Right now they are sleeping! I have taken a shower, cooked muffins for breakfast, surfed blogs, and after I do this I am going to buy stuff on the internet. I am so excited.
I realize that I should have figured this out a long time ago, but I was determined that if I didn't have to get up for work than I was going to relax and sleep in as long as possible. But I always felt my day started with me running behind.
I love this!

No comments:
Post a Comment