Wednesday, August 20, 2008
For Tacey!
So Tace this is for you! I have had a very tramatic experience which I am still adjusting to. I ruined my Camera! I don't know what to do without it!!!
Tacey has told me many times that I need to update my blog but I can't without pictures, can I?
The Fair was a blast last weekend with my sisters. (I missed you Diantha!!) Tacey and I are always talking about "Wayne County mode". How when we go back, we literally go back to the way we acted when we lived there. Shy, reserved, and sit back and watch. Well this time we didn't! We had so much fun. We loved the derby and the parade and the kids had a blast to. If you would like to see the pictures, look at Tacey's blog. (So Sad!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment