Wednesday, February 20, 2013

We took a trip with some friends to a fun center called Round One.  The Japanese have some pretty awesome ideas of fun.  
Great friends, small car! 





One of the first things you see as you walk in is the bull.  Cole rode like a cowboy, or like a city boy riding a fake bull, but whatever.


I don't like fun centers to begin with.  They are too loud, too dirty, too many people..., but for the entertainment of kids, well, I was desperate.
There were volleyball courts, basketball courts, batting cages, roller skating rink, well the list goes on and on.  All of this was contained in one room, with everything shrunk to fit.
  




What is it about ball pits?  Kids LOVE them, parents start itching and dreaming of antibactireal hand wipes.


I absolutely love the way things are worded in Japan




Who needs a Kinect or a Wii, when you can pogo stick race some bunnies!

Not a Transformer, oh no!  This is a Gundam!  What?

They have electronic Taiko drums!  






I find the random little things so beautiful here.




Home Sweet Home

We are so happy here and we cannot wait for our next adventure!




1 comment:

Mom said...

Love this. Keep it coming. I want more