Sunday, September 11, 2011

Chappell Family reunion

Sweet Jayden... so innocent (or not)...  heehee

Bella in her skirt I made.. I am such a designer aren't I...

My really tough boys
Camden, Anthony, Vincent, and Cole
(look another one of the invisible man)

Vincent is so tough he knocked Anthony flat on his back

My cute 50's kids


We all have so much fun at the reunion!  Look at Rod's grin.  It can't be that bad, right?

Bella running up to the reunion from Grandpa and Grandma's house...
It was a mile and a 1/2 and she tried really hard but didn't make it...

Cole tried to do it too, but didn't try that hard.  He quit way before anyone else!

Vincent is so HOT!

Taylor and Emiko kept up a great pace and made it the whole way!
Great job!  I know you are wondering where was I?  Well... I was in the blue van with my hazards on trailing the crew.  I picked up all of the "finishers" before their time and dropped them off on the dirt road to make it look like they ran the whole way.  
(I tried to run the day before and woosed out way before my time.)  No need to embarrass myself 2 days in a row... and I had Vincent to take care of?


Little Maren ran like a rock star... she is amazing too



Camden my other son

The fakers hitting the dirt road!

1 comment:

Tacey said...

Apparantly April, Jayden, Dad and I were just so amazingly fast that you didn't get any pictures of us running!! :) It was so GOOD to spend time with you! I love seeing my second set of kids too!! I always get teary eyed when I have to say goodbye to all of you!