PS.... Blogger will not let me load pictures right now...
Only 2 1/2 weeks to go.... it is coming way to fast, too much to accomplish before i go.....
I might cry
must stop now!
New Beginnings right?
I have to go to Eclipse by myself in another part of the country... by myself!
I must say you need a sad option in your boxes to be checked! Can we please not talk about all of this and just pretend you will be here forever and life will just go on as it always has for us. Ok I must stop now or I will cry. Great it didn't work- tears are welling up in my eyes as I type this. Lets just make the most of it while you are here. I love you Mari!!! You are my best friend! (but hey just think of how clean my house will be and my yard might actually get some attention since I will have no one to play with)
1 comment:
I must say you need a sad option in your boxes to be checked! Can we please not talk about all of this and just pretend you will be here forever and life will just go on as it always has for us. Ok I must stop now or I will cry. Great it didn't work- tears are welling up in my eyes as I type this. Lets just make the most of it while you are here. I love you Mari!!! You are my best friend! (but hey just think of how clean my house will be and my yard might actually get some attention since I will have no one to play with)
Post a Comment