Monday, June 28, 2010

Good bye Utah! Hello New Jersey!!

We are here and still in a hotel... It is way to small for my small family. We went to the house today and I am getting excited to see how our stuff will fit and how it will feel with our stuff. I realized that the building is not the home, but the stuff and feelings that go with it that make a home.
I am excited to make our home here!
The kids took their very first plane ride... they did amazing for a 4 1/2 hour flight and an additional 1 1/2 on the ground waiting to fly.
Missing everyone at home...

3 comments:

Emiko said...

Miss you too!!! Make sure to blog often!( at least more often than you have been!!)

Unknown said...

working on it... not much time to sit still though

MeriAnn said...

Glad you made it safely!