Monday, January 4, 2010

The holidays

I apologize, but you get to look at our holidays from the end to the beginning!

On New Year's Eve we went skiing with Joe's brother's family. The kids loved it. We put them in ski school for the first half of the day, then at lunch we pick them up and ski with them.
Bella was in love with this sport. She picked it up very quickly. She zoomed where ever she went.

I am amazed at her athletic ability... hopefully she keeps it as she gets older.

This was Cole's third time skiing. He did okay, he is always trying to be right and in charge and he was so busy doing this that he didn't pass his class, again. I hope that one day he will learn to control himself enough to learn something.

This year Cole skied without his tip clamps. He did really good.

Bella crashed alot! But she would laugh and get up and beg to go again. this girl has no fear.
This is Tara. It was her first time snowboarding and she was amazing.

Joe's brother Clint

A picture of my gorgeous self. Thank goodness that you can't see anything but hat and goggles!

Bella all dressed up getting ready to ski

After the big snow between Christmas and New Year's Cole made a snow cave out of the snow that Joe shoveled off the driveway.
Cole got a DS for Christmas. Unfortunately I spent a whole day "learning the game" so I could help him. I played until 2 in the morning. ADDICTING!!

Bella got a "belle" dress up from santa. and... High Heels!

The kids in their Christmas Eve jammies.

This is Sara. Bella got this dog from Tacey's familiy for Christmas. She LOVES her!

Joe at Tacey's on Christmas Eve

Tacey and Dust (PS Happy Aniversary today!)

Camden is always the star of the show. And we all love it.

Grandma and Vinny. (Grandpa in the background being a little fiesty) When the kids and I went down to my parents a couple of days before Christmas it was an experience! When we got there they had no counters in thier kitchen (got them the next day) and the septic line kept backing up. For three horrible days Dad had to shove a hose down the poopy septic line to see if he could get the block out. Finally he called... get ready... we made this up our selves...."Peeping Potter's Personal Portable Pooper" or something like that. They pumped the tank, and it still didn't work. After a lot of stress they finally dug up the line. These holes were over 10 feet deep in the middle of my parent's road. They worked hard and it was cold. We discovered that when they put the line in 30 years ago they put a big rock on top of it and it was crushed. Finally after 30 years of sewage (ewww) it blocked up enough that it wouldn't go out anymore. CRAZY!
t

3 comments:

ToRi and cReW said...

Love love love the name you gave the new sewage pumpers. I snorted a little and diet coke burns when you do that!!!

Tacey said...

I totally pictured Tori doing that. Ha gotta love her laugh.

Diantha said...

the name made me laugh and Tori's comment made me laugh even harder!