Sunday, November 15, 2009
time for the santa guilt trip
So as in the last post, we (me, Joe is in England) are struggling with my little "Sweet Pea". The latest is my attempt to curb her naughtiness with the old standby of "Santa won't bring naughty girls presents at Christmas, and he sees everything that you do."
This is what she said:
"Well then I will fly up there an kill him!"
WHAT???
"That way he can't be mean to me anymore!"
I so look forward to her growing up and coming up with "better" ideas as to how to fix her problems. Like, "Mom it was totally her fault because she looked stupid today!" Oh the days to look forward to!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Be glad that it is not just Bella. Ayden has the same problem. I think it is the age or at least I hope it is. i don't remember the other 3 being this way!!
Post a Comment