Monday, November 2, 2009

Pictures tell such a better story

For Halloween we were Wonder Woman, Hulk, and a cute monster. We also got way to much candy!

On a cute blog I found these fabulous labels for creepy stuff for Halloween. Unfortunately I forgot to take the picture of the worms!

Again these were labels that I found and glued on to root beer

Vince at 7 weeks, he is just soooo big!

Bella and her pumpkin! She tried to carve it by herself! SCARY

Bella at her Halloween program at preschool. It was CRAZY! All of those super excited parents staring adoringly at their child. Who by the way isn't singing, the only person singing was the teacher!
A few of our halloween decorations

And last but not least my latest craft project which I am hanging in my kitchen. by the way I HATE 45 degree angles!
The kids, and I, really love Halloween! As I was taking down the decorations Bella kept exclaiming that I shouldn't and that Halloween was coming right after Christmas!

1 comment:

ToRi and cReW said...

Cute kids! Cute Halloween decor! You are an awesome mom!