Saturday, August 29, 2009

Cole's first day of 1st grade! So amazing that he is that old. So far his favorite thing about school is 3 whole recesses. In fact he is disappointed when it is short day! Lunch is a struggle because he hasn't been able to get what he wants yet, because the kids keep pushing him along. He loves being able to choose though! This is a great big brother who patiently, almost, sat through his sister's soccer game!
I am quite impressed with my little ballerina, who has decided to try soccer! She was one of only two kids who actually wanted to play and didn't keep running to mom screaming! (From both teams!) She tried really hard and worked super hard too!
Here is my ballerina warming up with her team. She is the only girl on her team, but by far one of the best!
Look at how hard she played!
Not sure where she learned this from but she is ready to kick some tail!!
Man I love this little girl!
What a hard player and she really enjoyed herself. I think that she is very observant and with watching Cole play she has learned alot, but I can't wait to see her in a few years.
FYI: Cole had his first game this week too, but I was to lazy to walk back to the car to take pictures of him in his glory. He is already playing harder this year than last, I do think it helps that he has friends on his team and a good coach this year. He was very proud of himself, and I was too!

2 comments:

MeriAnn said...

Way to go Bella!

Tacey said...

I am proud of her too!!! I am sad that I missed it. I will definitely try to be there next time:) Can't be the favorite aunt if I don't show up to her games!!