Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Tagged!
The Favorite 8's Tag....
Here's what you do -1-Post rules to your blog
2- Answer the six "8" items
3- Let each person know by leaving them a comment
8 Favorite TV shows- Since I cannot watch "real" tv because of my kids, I am still a 12 year old. That is why I hang out with them!
1- Wizards of Waverly Place
2- Phineas and Ferb
3- Zack and Cody
4- Biggest Loser
5- I love Money 2 (Hilarious crazy people)
6- Heroes, if I am lucky!
7-
8-
8 things I did yesterday:
1- Cleaned house before school
2- Went to Work (school)
3- Kicked a student out of class, he got to come back though. To bad!
4- Came home
5- Stopped at gas station for lunch. So sad,here goes: Funyons, Dr. Pepper, swedish fish and a chicostick. Yes a great one!
6- Sat on my fat butt and ate my "lunch" while watching Heroes
7- Went with Tacey to wrestling, Cole won both matches!
8- Came home put kids to bed, put videos on youtube for Joe (he is in London) went to bed.
8 things to look forward to:
1- Being a Mom
2- Bella growing out of her "tragic threes"
3- Joe stop travelling for a while
4- Warm weather (please, please, please)
5- a)Driving for 12 hours in a suburban, with 6 adults, and a baby! b)sleeping on a hotel floor in sleeping bags c) eating food out of a cooler (jk- can't wait)
6- winning at volleyball! yeah me!!
7- my new camera!!!!
8- Loving being with my kids!
8 Favorite Restaurants: (does this qualify take out? I can't sit in a restaurant with kids, can you?)
1- chinese food, any kind
2-Ruth's Chris
3- Flemings Steak house
4- Melting Pot
5- the rest if they have chicken nuggets, chocolate milk, and apples
6-
7-
8-
8 things on my wish list:
1- Skinny
2- Boob job (seriously)
3- Relaxing time with Joe, not in front of the TV
4- Joe to be healthy!
5- Happy kids!
6- To enjoy teaching forever
7- always be able to play volleyball somewhere
8- Be optimistic in everything!
8 People I tag:
1-8 anyone who hasn't been tagged.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment