Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Cole wrestling
My boy is a wrestler? I know I grew up with wrestling a part of my world, but it is so hard for me to understand the desire and the excitement of it. Cole did really well especially considering Joe and I have no idea about it. If it was another sport we could work with him. Maybe I need to get a wrestling moves handbook and teach him the moves that way? Anyway he did great, for not doing it before. The tournament was at Olympus High and we transported our families, Tacey and I, there to enjoy the excitement. I stand in amazement of the Mom's with many kids and how they are so patient and cool in public. I want to pull my hair out and I am always counting kids, even if they aren't mine. Anyway here is a video of my crazy kid trying to "wrestle." To his credit the kid he was wrestling was CRAZY!Notice the UFC fighting moves.
I wish that I could say that we taught him everything he knows, but we did not teach him a single thing! Maybe he will grow up to be the "Ultimate Warrior" on WWF, (or whatever it is)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey, you have to admit it was fun!! They both won their matches!!! All Cole needs is a little more explanation and he's got it! Thanks for joining me this season!
Post a Comment