It took a couple of weeks with vacations and work to get it home. When Joe brought it home I thought, "Is this for real?" Then I rode it. And I don't know if I like this whole idea. I thought that I would get on and be a pro. Its just like riding a bike, right?
I took my first ride without Joe, well because it is hard to have someone that involved help. So I called Tacey and Dustin and Dust showed me the ropes. It almost bucked me off. Then I got going and it was a learning experience. After the first ride I felt so much better about riding it. Once Tacey saw me ride it, she tried it and loved it. She was much better than me!

When Joe saw me ride I was better at riding so it was so much easier. We all took turns riding it. It was lots of fun.

The kids absolutely loved riding the motorcycle. Especially Bella. She had to wear her "hat" to be safe.

Look at how she holds on with her feet! Funny!!
No comments:
Post a Comment