
I got a GRAND idea this week to build a patio to go with a patio set I was given. In my head it was going to be soooo easy, just buy some pavers set them down and I was good to go. It was going to be small. 4 x 5 feet. Then I thought ok I will tear up the grass then lay them down. And it will have to be bigger. Then I looked it up in a book. That's when it got bad!!! I had to dig alot. I hate digging!! I had to dig 5 inches deep in a 8x8 square. I did it with a 1/2 days help from Emiko. I ended up doing the patio in 1 1/2 days total. I kept thinking that there had to be an easier way. We ended up using about $80 worth of sand! I am proud of myself that i finished it. It needs a few touch ups but for a first timer its not bad!
No comments:
Post a Comment