
Bella had her birthday on Friday! Joe is in London/Ireland and so he unfortunately missed it. We are having a "make up" party, when he gets back, with Tacey and Dustin and kids.
I gave Bells some presents on her birthday so she would know it was a special day. She got her "princess bike" which is a Dora Scooter and a cute outfit. I woke her up extra early to give them to her because I had to work a full day. Amy, our fabulous baby sitter, also made the day special for her.
Bella has discovered that she does not like to share her new things though. Are the terrible twos here already?
I gave Bells some presents on her birthday so she would know it was a special day. She got her "princess bike" which is a Dora Scooter and a cute outfit. I woke her up extra early to give them to her because I had to work a full day. Amy, our fabulous baby sitter, also made the day special for her.
Bella has discovered that she does not like to share her new things though. Are the terrible twos here already?
No comments:
Post a Comment