Saturday, December 31, 2011

i sure lost track of time!

We sure enjoyed going to Cole's football games!  To bad he didn't!

The views were beautiful!

Off to church one beautiful Sunday morning...

Halloween at Joe's office

Halloween at Bella's school

Bella's, I mean Abigail's, kindergarten class

Love, love, love

And then we skip to Christmas.... I know, I know








We ABSOLUTELY LOVED having Tacey come visit us for a few days.
Check her blog for pictures from her visit to NYC (hint, hint, Tacey)


Bella's Christmas Concert outfit

Bella had a speaking part in her program and she did AMAZING!
She was way better than I would ever have been!

We went to NYC Christmas Eve and walked around... alot! 
But it was a lot of fun.
This is the Christmas Tree at Rockefeller Center








Every once in a while we would have to head into a store to get warm, then head on out again.







Check out those Pigs in a blanket!

Look who we found!




Bad picture, but this is the ball that is dropped on New Year's Eve


Opening our Christmas Eve presents. 
Love that Dave and Chelsy came to be with us!


MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments: