Monday, August 1, 2011




This is Vin's favorite place to be.  He is very resourceful and gets a stool then pulls himself up, and will spend quite a while up there.  Lucky for us the faucet barely trickles right now, (lucky?) so I don't have to worry about overflowing sinks.  

He will have conversations with himself in the mirror, and go through all of the facial expressions he can think of.  
My favorite is when he tries to watch himself fake cry.  But if he sees me watching he won't do it. 
So I have to stand in the hall and peer around the corner to watch him.  Maybe that is why it is so funny too.                           
As you might have noticed, there is a lack of clothing in these pictures.  This child believes that diapers are to be seen and not worn, and that he is trying VERY hard to pee in the potty like all the big people who live with him.  So I let him run around naked. 
And on his really good days he will sneak out the door and show his handsome nakedness to the world. 
 But only on his REALLY good days!


No comments: