Monday, October 25, 2010

OH My Gosh! (it took me long enough)

I finally have a computer... and a camera that works together! so finally some pictures!
We really enjoy being here in NJ! It is beautiful and fun and we are excited to see it all!
First day of school! Bella is in preschool and loves it. She goes 5 days a week so I feel like a spend every day just driving back and forth! Cole is in 2nd grade this year and he loves his class. His teacher is Mrs. Murphy and he adores her. Field Trip Bella got to go on a field trip with her preschool. We went to an orchard/farm. It was very small and cute. Cute piggy sunning him/her? self!
Bella as the QUEEN BEE!
She absorbs so much from what they talk about, she could tell me almost everything that they talked about.
AMAZING!
The girls that are Bella's "Best Friends" Fiona is in the pink coat on Bella's right and Delilah is on her left.
Can I just tell you I LOVE the names of her friends.
cute, cute, cute
Vinnie and I also went on her field trip... This is him rolling around on the ground. Poor kid, I was in such a hurry to leave that I just grabbed some shoes to put on him when we got there. I grabbed some that were so small that he couldn't balance and walk, but he was so happy it didn't faze him. Such a good kid!
Here we are about to leave for church!
Vinnie LOVES his corn on the cob!

2 comments:

Tacey said...

yay! I need more pics! Man I miss those kids! I am glad you were able to blog. Maybe I ought to get mine going too! Love you guys!

4Barb said...

Yes, I miss you guys too. I love seeing pictures about your life.