
I know this is a little late, but I am so proud of Cole. At the Viewmont "Little Vikes" tourney he took 2nd place. There really was 4 kids but the other 2 didn't go to the podium. He lost his first match to the next Cael Sanderson but pinned his second guy in about 30 seconds! He loves to wrestle and I guess that I shall have to be ok with it.
P.S.
the poor kids who has Davis as their high school are called the "little darts". Poor guys!

These next pictures were at our pre-Thanksgiving get away.... At Mom and Dads.
I know real exciting for some of you, but for me (us) it is the best time away from home. I would rather go HOME than go on a vacation!

LeEllen and Rick let us borrow their razor for the weekend and we had lots of fun in it. I even took Mom for a
spin! Literally!!
Larry and Ayden hanging out with the Vince. How adorable!
An interesting turn of events.... None of our husbands could make it except for Mark! He handled it very well, being completely out numbered.
Thanks everyone for getting together on short notice
And Mom.... Thank you for cooking for us on short notice when it was our idea to do this. You are an amazing person and I love everything that you do for us.
1 comment:
Yes Mom, THANK YOU!!!! It was a fun weekend. Yes, I think I too would much rather go HOME than on a vacation.
Post a Comment