Thursday, April 16, 2009

Wicked!

So my husband got me great tickets to Wicked for Christmas, and the performance is this weekend. I have to be honest, I had never heard of Wicked, until then and until about 5 minutes ago I had no idea what it was about. So smart me, since I was blogging, I thought that I would find some pictures and "voila" (thanks for the word Tori) I read about the play. It sounds like it will be really good and lots of fun. Joe is taking me unless I can't find a babysitter, then I will be taking my sweet sis, Tacey. Cross your fingers Tacey! I am not into plays and theater much. In fact I went and saw Thriller in October and I enjoyed it. I think that I could go watch a few more in my life time. So if anybody wants to start season tickets and take turns watching the shows, let me know and we could work a deal! Wish me luck this weekend. PS What do I wear?

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Hey hey hey! Thanks so much for inviting me. You are going to love Wicked--it's just one of those universally loved shows. Oh, and you can wear whatever your heart desires; you'll see it all--from jeans to fancy dresses and tuxedos. Personally, I always go in jeans. Hey, I'm from Wyoming. That IS dressed up. Let us know how you like it! Have fun.

MeriAnn said...

Really Jealous. I really wanted to go to this!