Monday, March 9, 2009
As we continue...
Joe has returned from London and I am so happy that February is over. It has always been the main month where Joe is gone almost the whole time.
He will forever deny that he is gone that long.
But we know better.
He is so much better at being home at a good time at night, but it will never be as early as I would like.
We are still very busy each day with something or another except for Friday!
I hope it will be more enjoyable when it gets warmer and it doesn't feel like we leave for the whole night.
Cole has decided that he wants to try baseball! I can't wait until he finds a sport that he doesn't like!
Unfortunately baseball is 3 nights a week overlapping soccer. I think next year I will only sign him up for fall soccer if he likes baseball that much.
I am amazed at how much our kids can do, but at the same time, I think it would be easier old school, where sports weren't played for a few more years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment