Tuesday, February 3, 2009
My sweet Princess
Bella is all about being a princess! She is a Cinderella on a daily basis, and I end up being Snow White. I love this age because everything is so important to them. On Sunday we were watching the SuperBowl and she comes down the stairs crying. Both Joe and I were wondering what had happened and asked. This was her response.
Us: What happened Bella?
Her: I not a princess anymore! (crying very hard)
Us: What?
Her: I not a princess anymore!
Us: What happened that your not a princess anymore?
Her: I fell on daddy's shoes!
Us: ??? Tell us what happened
Her: I was on your bed and I fell off on daddy's shoes.
... So this is why she isn't a princess anymore!
We told her that she was still our princess, and she went upstairs and got Joe's shoe and showed us what part of the shoe hurt her and what didn't. She was so worried about it though!!
Another cute story...
Last night I asked Cole if he wanted me to sign him up for wrestling. As we were talking about it, Bella comes up and says "Cole wrestle, and I sing." I think she wants to sing while Cole is wrestling, or maybe while they were at Tacey's, Cole and Anthony were wrestling and she was singing. Anyway anytime I mention wrestling, she says she is going to sing. How do you respond to that?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment