Tuesday, June 17, 2008

What Bella can do!

One day as Amy was leaving she was giving Bella a ride on Kennedy's bike with training wheels. Bella started pedaling by herself. It was so cool. Then I decided I would get Cole's old bike down and put the training wheels on it for when she was ready, in 6 months or so!
After I got the bike ready, she had to ride it. She is such a natural just like her brother.
It always bothered me when people said that their children grew up to fast. Now I catch myself saying it all the time. She is in such a hurry to be just like Cole that I feel that I am missing her little steps. She just wants to take leaps instead.
I am excited that she is keeping up with the big kids, it is fun to see her amaze me at every turn. I just hope I can keep up with her!

No comments: